- Fire-rated for 20 minutes
- Impact safety rated -- meets ANSI Z97.1 and CPSC 16CFR1201 (Cat. I)
- May be cut and labeled by local distributors for quicker delivery
- Clear and wireless
- May be lightly sandblasted or etched on one side without affecting fire rating
- Passes positive pressure test standards UL 10C, UBC 7-2 and UBC 7-4
- For use in interior applications
Note: This product is not a barrier to radiant heat. This product does not meet test standards ASTM E-119 or UL 263. If your jurisdiction requires a "barrier to heat" product, please see Pilkington Pyrostop.
Classified and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.® File number for labeled 20 minute fire-rated assemblies is R16644. All above tests performed in accordance with ASTM E2074, CSFM 43.7, NFPA 252, UBC 43-2, UBC 7-2, UBC 7-4, UL 9, UL 10B and UL 10C (WITHOUT HOSE STREAM TEST).
*Check with frame manufacturer for maximum tested glass sizes and required stop height.
The Designer Series doors and frames incorporate precise European engineering, providing a sleek, modern alternative to traditional hollow metal frames.
Designed for maximum durability and performance, the Hardwood Series offers an attractive alternative to traditional hollow metal frames. Available with fire ratings from 20 to 60 minutes, this system can incorporate a wide range of fire-rated glazing materials with glass sizes that surpass traditional systems.
Traditional Hollow Metal Steel Frames-Fire-Rated Doors & Frames
TGP glazing can be used in any approved fire-rated door and frame assemblies.
Storage & Handling
Pilkington Pyrodur® must be handled with care during transportation, storage, inspection and installation. Store in a dry place.